WHAT IS NEW IN CLASS 9?
With the new education policy around the corner, a lot of syllabus from the class 9 syllabus was removed. It was done to ensure that the students studied only the relevant aspects without burdening them with a lot of material. Computer Application was introduced instead of Computer Science. The chapters move from theory to problem-solving and a lot of conceptual understanding becomes very important to solve any questions.
IMPORTANT TOPICS IN VARIOUS SUBJECTS OF CLASS 9
Science goes microscopic with atoms, cells, and physics introduce new and important chapters like gravitation, laws of motion, work and energy, etc. Coordinate Geometry, Polynomials, Linear Equation, Circles, Statistics, Probability are some important chapters from maths. Social Science goes beyond India to discuss why the world is the way it is today. It also talks about poverty, food security, and democracy. English deals with writing, grammar and stories, and poems for comprehension. Computer Application includes a basic understanding of hardware, software, and information technology. Students can choose Sanskrit or any other third language.
WHY E-LEARNING METHOD?
With e-learning advancing, no children should be deprived of education due to a lack of quality education facilities such as books, notes, videos with explanations, etc. Edumple takes care of the whole syllabus with an organized learning process. The learning is made fun with videos, presentations, books, images, and to keep track of the progress, regular assignments and tests are undertaken. The best facility of all of this is the student's freedom to choose between online live classes, video on demand, classroom education, and so on.
BENEFITS OF DIFFERENT MODES OF LEARNING:
- Online Live classes include regularly scheduled classes as per the provided timetable by professional faculties where students can attend as per their own convenience.
- The instructor sets a timetable based on which online classes are conducted.
- As per the systematic schedule, subjects are taught and queries are clarified in doubt clearing sessions. It also engages students to discuss various topics with teachers.
- Online tests are also conducted after each chapter for assessing the student’s understanding. This helps the student to identify and work on the weak areas.
- The study guide is provided to complete chapters in time as well as give enough time for quick revision.
- Video on Demand has recorded lectures efficiently completing the syllabus. They can also access the video lectures in their flexible timings.
- There are further mock tests and a systematic evaluation for the students to do self-assessment. This helps the student to prepare for the exam situations.
- Students are taught about preparation strategies as well to understand subject-wise question patterns.
- The right combination of theory and practice helps students learn efficiently and stay interested.
- Self-Study mode provides excellent study materials with important strategies and tips for revision.
- The video tutorials are ensured to give complete explanations.
- The syllabus is covered properly to ensure there are no missing links with the aid of a timetable.
- Complete personalized doubt clarification is provided to address various issues regarding different topics.
- Assignments and Mock tests are performed to test student’s comprehension of the topics.
- Classroom mode is the most complete which provides direct interactive sessions with the mentors alongside other facilities.
- Effective study materials are provided with the right blend of theory, problems, and guides.
- Doubt clarification is done along with imparting advanced learning techniques to students.
- The syllabus is covered with proper conceptual clarity.
- Assignments and tests are regularly conducted to test student’s understanding.
The faculties in all the mediums are checked to ensure they have the appropriate experience.