WHAT IS NEW IN CLASS 11?
With the new education policy round the corner, 30% of syllabus has been reduced. Class is the first year of the higher secondary education and is as important as it gets. There is a considerable difference between the levels of understanding needed in class 10 to that of class 11. It is purely because of the conceptual clarity and problem solving skills required. Higher secondary education is divided into science, commerce and arts. English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Computer Science, Entrepreneurship, Geography, History, Political Science, and other language subjects (English, Hindi etc.) are the subjects under both class 11 and class 12 depending upon the stream of choice. Alongside that, competitive examinations like JEE, NEET, CLAT, HSEE, NIFT, CA CPT, CSEET come into the scenario for various streams.
IMPORTANT TOPICS IN VARIOUS SUBJECTS OF CLASS 11
Since it gets divided into 3 streams, there are a huge number of subjects and being the part of higher secondary, almost all topics are important in each subject. Kindly find the syllabus.
WHY E-LEARNING METHOD?
With e-learning advancing, no children should be deprived of education due to a lack of quality education facilities such as books, notes, videos with explanation etc. Edumple takes care of the whole syllabus with an organised learning process. The learning is made fun with videos, presentations, books, images and to keep track of the progress, regular assignments and tests are undertaken. The best facility of all of this is the student's freedom to choose between online live classes, video on demand, classroom education and so on.
BENEFITS OF DIFFERENT MODES OF LEARNING:
- Online Live classes include regular scheduled classes as per the provided timetable by professional faculties where students can attend as per their own convenience.
- The instructor sets a time table based on which online classes are conducted.
- As per the systematic schedule, subjects are taught and queries are clarified in doubt clearing sessions. It also engages students to discuss various topics with teachers.
- Online tests are also conducted after each chapter for assessing the student’s understanding. This helps the student to identify and work on the weak areas.
- Study guide is provided to complete chapters in time as well as give enough time for quick revision.
- Video on Demand has recorded lectures efficiently completing the syllabus. They can also access the video lectures in their flexible timings.
- There are further mock tests and a systematic evaluation for the students to do self-assessment. This helps the student to prepare for the exam situations.
- Students are taught about preparation strategies as well to understand subject wise question patterns.
- Self-Study mode provides excellent study materials with important strategies and tips for revision.
- The video tutorials are ensured to give complete explanations.
- The syllabus is covered properly to ensure there are no missing links with the aid of a time table.
- Complete personalized doubt clarification is provided to address various issues regarding different topics.
- Assignments and Mock tests are performed to test student’s comprehension of the topics.
- Classroom mode is the most complete which provides direct interactive sessions with the mentors alongside other facilities.
- Effective study materials are provided with the right blend of theory, problems and guides.
- Doubt clarification is done along with imparting advanced learning techniques to students.
- The syllabus is covered with proper conceptual clarity.
- Assignments and tests are regularly conducted to test student’s understanding.
The faculties in all the mediums are checked to ensure they have the appropriate experience.