WHAT IS NEW IN CLASS 10?
With the new education policy around the corner, a lot of the syllabus from the class 10 syllabus was removed. The important topics and the related concepts were kept in the syllabus and the extra details were pruned to allow the students to remain burden-free and focus on the relevant topics. A lot of emphases is given to conceptual understanding like in class 10. Class 10 is the final year in the lower secondary and the platform for higher secondary education. Thus, it is very important for aspirants in the zone of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) to study Science and Mathematics properly.
IMPORTANT TOPICS IN VARIOUS SUBJECTS OF CLASS 10
Maths goes into algebra, coordinate geometry, trigonometry and builds upon the previous base of statistics and probability. These are some of the important chapters. Chemistry discusses chemical reactions, carbon compounds, and the periodic table. Biology deals with life processes, reproduction, heredity and evolution. Physics is constructed on the basis of current and light taught earlier to introduce magnetism. Along with writing and grammar, sufficient attention is provided into reading. Industrialization, agriculture, minerals, manufacturing, economy, nationalism, political parties are the important concepts taught in social science. Hindi is similar to English in its structure spread over writing, reading and grammar.
WHY E-LEARNING METHOD?
With e-learning advancing, no children should be deprived of education due to a lack of quality education facilities such as books, notes, videos with explanation etc. Edumple takes care of the whole syllabus with an organised learning process. The learning is made fun with videos, presentations, books, images and to keep track of the progress, regular assignments and tests are undertaken. The best facility of all of this is the student's freedom to choose between online live classes, video on demand, classroom education and so on.
BENEFITS OF DIFFERENT MODES OF LEARNING:
- Online Live classes include regularly scheduled classes as per the provided timetable by professional faculties where students can attend as per their own convenience.
- The instructor sets a timetable based on which online classes are conducted.
- As per the systematic schedule, subjects are taught and queries are clarified in doubt clearing sessions. It also engages students to discuss various topics with teachers.
- Online tests are also conducted after each chapter for assessing the student’s understanding. This helps the student to identify and work on the weak areas.
- The study guide is provided to complete chapters in time as well as give enough time for quick revision.
- Video on Demand has recorded lectures efficiently completing the syllabus. They can also access the video lectures in their flexible timings.
- There are further mock tests and a systematic evaluation for the students to do self-assessment. This helps the student to prepare for the exam situations.
- Students are taught about preparation strategies as well to understand subject wise question patterns.
- The right combination of theory and practice helps student learn efficiently and stay interested.
- Self-Study mode provides excellent study materials with important strategies and tips for revision.
- The video tutorials are ensured to give complete explanations.
- The syllabus is covered properly to ensure there are no missing links with the aid of a time table.
- Complete personalized doubt clarification is provided to address various issues regarding different topics.
- Assignments and Mock tests are performed to test student’s comprehension of the topics.
- Classroom mode is the most complete which provides direct interactive sessions with the mentors alongside other facilities.
- Effective study materials are provided with the right blend of theory, problems and guides.
- Doubt clarification is done along with imparting advanced learning techniques to students.
- The syllabus is covered with proper conceptual clarity.
- Assignments and tests are regularly conducted to test student’s understanding.
The faculties in all the mediums are checked to ensure they have the appropriate experience.