WHAT IS NEW IN CLASS 8?
Class 8 is the beginning of secondary education and it is the first step in the lower secondary level. Olympiads and NTSE exams start to appear as well. While the basic combination of subjects remains the same, computer science and a third language (for ex. Sanskrit) is added. Science, Mathematics, and Social Science get more nuanced and written English is put under a lot of emphases. Computer Science is altogether a new topic which introduces students to trends, technologies, and introduction to performing certain tasks.
IMPORTANT TOPICS IN VARIOUS SUBJECTS OF CLASS 8
Science introduces micro-organisms, synthetic materials, energy sources, materials, force, friction, sound, pollution, and the basics of the solar system. Mathematics draws more attention to shapes, calculation of squares, cubes, and their roots, mensuration, factorization, and most important of all, graphs. Social Science focuses on education, India’s movements and situation before and after independence, constitution, judiciary, and a lot more. English continues from class 7 and a lot of emphasis is put on the written part. Computer Science brings to attention some common tools we use every day, about the internet, networks, and basics of a programming language.
WHY E-LEARNING METHOD?
With e-learning advancing, no children should be deprived of education due to a lack of quality education facilities such as books, notes, videos with explanations, etc. Edumple takes care of the whole syllabus with an organized learning process. The learning is made fun with videos, presentations, books, images, and to keep track of the progress, regular assignments and tests are undertaken. The best facility of all of this is the student's freedom to choose between online live classes, video on demand, classroom education, and so on.
BENEFITS OF DIFFERENT MODES OF LEARNING:
ONLINE LIVE CLASSES FOR CBSE CLASS 8:
- Online Live classes include regularly scheduled classes as per the provided timetable by professional faculties where students can attend as per their own convenience.
- The instructor sets a timetable based on which online classes are conducted.
- As per the systematic schedule, subjects are taught and queries are clarified in doubt clearing sessions. It also engages students to discuss various topics with teachers.
- Online tests are also conducted after each chapter for assessing the student’s understanding. This helps the student to identify and work on the weak areas.
- The study guide is provided to complete chapters in time as well as give enough time for quick revision.
VIDEO ON DEMAND FOR CBSE CLASS 8:
- Video on Demand has recorded lectures efficiently completing the syllabus. They can also access the video lectures in their flexible timings.
- There are further mock tests and a systematic evaluation for the students to do self-assessment. This helps the student to prepare for the exam situations.
- Students are taught about preparation strategies as well to understand subject-wise question patterns.
- The right combination of theory and practice helps students learn efficiently and stay interested.
SELF STUDY FOR CBSE CLASS 8:
- Self-Study mode provides excellent study materials with important strategies and tips for revision.
- The video tutorials are ensured to give complete explanations.
- The syllabus is covered properly to ensure there are no missing links with the aid of a timetable.
- Complete personalized doubt clarification is provided to address various issues regarding different topics.
- Assignments and Mock tests are performed to test student’s comprehension of the topics.
CLASSROOM FOR CBSE CLASS 8:
- Classroom mode is the most complete which provides direct interactive sessions with the mentors alongside other facilities.
- Effective study materials are provided with the right blend of theory, problems, and guides.
- Doubt clarification is done along with imparting advanced learning techniques to students.
- The syllabus is covered with proper conceptual clarity.
- Assignments and tests are regularly conducted to test student’s understanding.
The faculties in all the mediums are checked to ensure they have the appropriate experience.