- Books Name
- Science Made Easy Science Book
- Science Made Easy
- CBSE Class 9
→ Types of organisms
• On the basis of no. of cells, organisms are of two types:
(i) Unicellular Organism
(ii) Multicellular Organism
(i) Unicellular Organism: These organisms are single celled which perform all the functions.
Example: Amoeba, paramecium, bacteria.
(ii) Multicellular Organism: Many cells grouped together to perform different function in the body
and also form various body parts. Example: fungi, plants, animals.
• The shape and size of cell are different according to the kind of function they perform. There is
division of labour in cells.
• Each cell has certain kind of cell organelles to perform different type of function like mitochondria
→ Types of cells
• There are two types of cells:
Continue reading to
Join any of the batches using this book