WHAT IS NEW IN CLASS 6?
Class 6 is the beginning of upper primary classes in our country and thus introduces students to important topics such as maths, science, social science, English, and the second language. Science although not divided yet introduces the introductory concepts of physics, chemistry and biology. Social science introduces history, politics, and geography. Alongside, it also brings in enriching poetry and prose in English and the second language. Owing to these important subjects, it is of utmost importance for the student to have a sound basic of the chapters.
IMPORTANT TOPICS IN VARIOUS SUBJECTS OF CLASS 6
Maths introduces important topics like geometry, 3D shapes, fractions, decimals, algebra, symmetry, and ratio and proportion. Science introduces foods, fabrics, materials, plants, body moments, living organisms, motion, light, electricity, magnets, water, air and environmental science. History sheds light on the interesting stories of the nation and the dynasties. Social Politics is the most influential by introducing students to how the government works. Geography brings together the idea of maps, globes, and details of our nation India. English and Hindi focus on interesting stories, thus enriching creativity, vocabulary, grammar and so on.
WHY E-LEARNING METHOD?
With e-learning advancing, no children should be deprived of education due to a lack of quality education facilities such as books, notes, videos with explanation etc. Edumple takes care of the whole syllabus with an organised learning process. The learning is made fun with videos, presentations, books, images and to keep track of the progress, regular assignments and tests are undertaken. The best facility of all of this is the student's freedom to choose between online live classes, video on demand, classroom education and so on.
BENEFITS OF DIFFERENT MODES OF LEARNING
- Online Live classes include regular scheduled classes as per the provided timetable by professional faculties where students can attend as per their own convenience.
- The instructor sets a time table based on which online classes are conducted.
- As per the systematic schedule, subjects are taught and queries are clarified in doubt clearing sessions. It also engages students to discuss various topics with teachers.
- Online tests are also conducted after each chapter for assessing the student’s understanding. This helps the student to identify and work on the weak areas.
- Study guide is provided to complete chapters in time as well as give enough time for quick revision.
- Video on Demand has recorded lectures efficiently completing the syllabus. They can also access the video lectures in their flexible timings.
- There are further mock tests and a systematic evaluation for the students to do self-assessment. This helps the student to prepare for the exam situations.
- Students are taught about preparation strategies as well to understand subject wise question patterns.
- The right combination of theory and practice helps student learn efficiently and stay interested.
- Self-Study mode provides excellent study materials with important strategies and tips for revision.
- The video tutorials are ensured to give complete explanations.
- The syllabus is covered properly to ensure there are no missing links with the aid of a time table.
- Complete personalized doubt clarification is provided to address various issues regarding different topics.
- Assignments and Mock tests are performed to test student’s comprehension of the topics.
- Classroom mode is the most complete which provides direct interactive sessions with the mentors alongside other facilities.
- Effective study materials are provided with the right blend of theory, problems and guides.
- Doubt clarification is done along with imparting advanced learning techniques to students.
- The syllabus is covered with proper conceptual clarity.
- Assignments and tests are regularly conducted to test student’s understanding.
The faculties in all the mediums are checked to ensure they have the appropriate experience.