Related Chapter Name
- Wave optics: Wave front and Huygen's principle
- reflection and refraction of plane wave at a plane surface using wave fronts.
- Proof of laws of reflection and refraction using Huygen's principle.
- Interference Young's double slit experiment and expression for fringe width, coherent sources and sustained interference of light.
- Diffraction due to a single slit, width of central maximum.
- Resolving power of microscopes and astronomical telescopes.
- Polarisation, plane polarised light Brewster's law, uses of plane polarised light and Polaroids.