Related Chapter Name
- Poverty - absolute and relative; Main programmes for poverty alleviation: A critical assessment;
- Rural development: Key issues - credit and marketing - role of cooperatives; agricultural diversification; alternative farming - organic farming
- Human Capital Formation: How people become resource; Role of human capital in economic development; Growth of Education Sector in India
- Employment: Formal and informal, growth and other issues: Problems and policies.
- Inflation: Problems and Policies1
- Infrastructure: Meaning and Types: Case Studies: Energy and Health: Problems and Policies- A critical assessment;
- Sustainable Economic Development: Meaning, Effects of Economic Development on Resources and Environment, including global warming.